Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11,2013 - Unexpected Email

BTW, we are emailing on monday this week because library will be closed tuesday. so if you have anything to say, say it now. I got the package yesterday, love the brown tie, will probably give the other two away. dont spend tons of money on ties for me, I just wanted more, and the ones I like are ones with cool designs like paisleys or "couch" ties haha. retro ones are the best. if needs be, and she is available, I sense Zoe will know what I am talking about. love you!

I want to send home the stuff I accumulate every transfer (every 6 weeks) stuff like my planner, and news letters and stuff like that, that way I can keep them, but they dont take up tons of space. if you could organize them some how to keep the stuff i send safe, that would be cool. I will send one home in about 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment