Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013 - Email Conversation with Dad

Ya, I figured it would be a big surprise for everyone that I was mailing today, so dont worry about it. I am finally in love with studying because I get to actually see the results of my efforts, almost instantly. I study at least 3 hours straight, but once I am done being trained I only get 2 hours a day. Jean finally got his Eagle! haha about time. That is awesome of Ron, super nice I will try to write him a letter! Had some cool experience again, I will write about, I dont a lot of time tho, we are having lunch with a potential investigator in 15 minutes
On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Scott Strong <scottstrong73@hotmail.com> wrote:
Okay well I haven't emailed yes planning on emailing you tomorrow or today so am I haven't done much this last week's laying around. I'm going right now to take a couple jeeps auction with Zack's dad.
I started the barbecue on fire Saturday night with some bacon and sausage was a huge ball of fire we used a fire Extinguisher put it out was crazy
How is everything going with your teaching I love the picture of you teaching the plan of salvation everybody I showed it to teared up.

We had jeans court of honor for his Eagle last night it was pretty cool first time I've ever seen his parents we also did a thing for Jt thanking him for everything he had done.

Keep doing good
I don't know if mom told you Ron Crockett give you XXXX for your mission.
I'm getting ready to do your taxes it looks like you'll be okay.

I love you so much
Thanks for serving The Lord 

Love 
Dad

On Feb 11, 2013, at 12:27, "James Riley Strong" <jamess@myldsmail.net> wrote:
the libraries in OC will be closed on tuesday, so our Mission President took an hour away from our P-day and put it onto today to Email
Elder Strong

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Scott Strong <scottstrong73@hotmail.com> wrote:
What are you doing emailing today? I can get you a GPS.

Scott Strong


On Feb 11, 2013, at 12:24, "James Riley Strong" <jamess@myldsmail.net> wrote:
thanks for the Package! I need you to buy me something that we never thought of. and you should use my money for it. I need desperately, a GPS for when we need to drive. and it needs to last me two years, I could use a simple case for it as well. I trust you to find one that is a good one, and I dont have tons of time to shop for one. so if you could do that it would be great, plus i dont have a computer to program it if i need to. Also, in my top drawer of my dresser was a white box with a book in it, if you could send me that box with the book, that would be awesome. thanks, love you. I we didnt have an dinner appoinment lastnight so I borrowed beef from a member and made taco meat! and it was goooood haha,

Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment