Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scott cheated - emailed Riley while he was on the computer uploading my pictures and got a response


From: James Riley Strong <jamess@myldsmail.net>
Date: January 10, 2013, 9:46:37 MST
To: Scott Strong <scottstrong73@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello
I want my box of ties that are under my bed or in my closet, except for the peacock looking one and the gold one. Everyone loved the gummy worms and the elders in my district are begging for mountain dew if you could pull that off. You can drop packages off at the MTC if you don't want to pay shipping.
Love you
Thanks for your letter
Everyones waiting to get on the computer.
Glad you guys can have fun with out me.
Bye, Riley


On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Scott Strong <scottstrong73@hotmail.com> wrote:
Do you need anything?  I'm going to send you a box today and then next week 1 more,  let me know.  I love you and am so proud of you.  Your pictures made me cry, haven't done that for at least 2 days.  Took the priest to the temple last night, had a great time other than the 3 hours standing because it was so busy they wouldn't let me and brad sit..  We stood on the back walk and they would keep pulling us in to do confirmations.

What are good treats???

Love you
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment