Thursday, January 17, 2013

Email #2 January 17, 2013 To Scott - caught him again when he was online

From: James Riley Strong <jamess@myldsmail.net>
Date: January 17, 2013, 8:52:29 MST
To: "J. Scott Strong" <sstrong@novatek.com>
Subject: Re: Howdy
also you could tell everyone else to do that too haha


On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM, James Riley Strong <jamess@myldsmail.net> wrote:
I cant think of anything else I would need. I don't really need anything else. I am glad you sent me my ties, I am getting so bored with my ties, dressing up everyday along with 2500 other missionaries gets kinda boring. If you have time, or the desire, and are around a thrift/antique store or a D.I. you could pick me up some cheap unique Ties. I think that would be the best thing ever


On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM, J. Scott Strong <sstrong@novatek.com> wrote:
I'm sending a package tomorrow.. Your glasses and a couple things...... Any last requests or anything that someone needs? I'm so happy for you Riley, Zoe was over last night she just showed up out of the blue. She is coming over tonight for dinner, I love her being here.  She misses you like crazy, so do I.  She is a special girl and it seems like she is part of the family.  It's going to be hard to let her go.

The burrs are getting baptized Saturday. The two girls have really great testimonies and they are awesome.  I love being involved in the youth, I learn more than them.

Keep up the good work

Love ya
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment