Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 8, 2014 - Letter to Pat

This is what I mostly wrote on the computer, Pat is not doing so good, but PK is giving me permission to go visit her in the hospital soon



Hey Kyle! how are you doing? I hope everything is going great.

I love having Chase in the YSA, it is super fun to get to know him, he is SO AWESOME! I think all of your family must be.


Here is a little letter for Pat:

Dear Pat, 

I am so happy that I got to talk to you on the phone, I am sorry that you have to go through trials in your life, but I know that this scripture is true:
 "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
-Romans 8:18

I know that your Father in Heaven loves you so much Pat, and that is why he has blessed you with so many great things in your life. I know that the church is true.

Pat, thanks for being such a wonderful person, you have a beautiful soul, and I am so blessed to have been able to meet you. The very first time we met, I knew that God had great things in store for you. You were so ready to have the gospel in your life, and I am very glad that I was able to learn about the gospel with you, that is among the dearest, most tender experiences of my life.

I love you Pat, and I know that things will go well for you.

Love, Elder James Riley Strong.



thanks kyle.  
​​

--
Elder James Riley Strong
HOLINESS TO THE LORD


No comments:

Post a Comment