Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 15, 2014

Hey Everyone,

We have been having a pretty interesting week, we went on exchanges, and I got to go with Elder Neal, he was one of my good friends in my MTC District. He is in Vista right now, so I got to go back and be with him in my last city. It is really amazing to see how much the mission has changed him! He really took it seriously when he got into the field, because, we only had fun in the MTC. (it is sad to say, but my district in the MTC was just a party district) but now he is very consecrated, and is a very good missionary. I look up to him a lot.

Elder Wongsuwan and I are going to be training a new missionary from the MTC who is waiting for a Visa to go to Taiwan, we are picking him up tomorrow from Vista, we are both super excited! this has great potential of being the most fun we will ever have in our whole lives!

We have been having a lot of success with the people we are working with, but I am going to keep that all under wraps until it comes to pass, but it sufficeth me to say, that the Lord has been very merciful to us in the miracles that he has wrought among the people in Temecula.

I love you all, and I thank all of you for your support and prayers that you offer me. 

 here is a picture of Elder Neal in his pajama suit in the MTC #4thfloorlastdoor



Elder James Riley Strong
 
HOLINESS TO THE LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment