Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October 6, 2014

Dear Family,

I have loved being in Temecula, but the call has come to leave. There are a few spots opening up in other wards in this area, so maybe I will be lucky enough to stay close. I guess we will have to see, as always.

Conference is always a special time in the mission field. The Zone got together at the stake center to watch all of the 4 general sessions, and we did a "blitz" on the Rancho California Ward, where we all split up into twos, with a different companion, and took a different section of the area and all worked in the same ward at one time. They got a handful of good referrals out of it, and it was a lot of fun!

My favorite talks were Elder Jörg Klebingat's from Sat. afternoon and President Uchtdorf's from the Priesthood Session. They both gave us very clear guidance on how to become better.

Brother Ford took us out to a really nice Thai Food place before the Priesthood Session, and we watched it at the Stake Center as well.

I love you! we are going to go get some lunch and enjoy my last day in Temecula!

Elder Strong



Elder James Riley Strong
 
HOLINESS TO THE LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment