Tuesday, July 8, 2014

July 7, 2014

"To remind us of our goal, this week I would like you take phone-camera photos of the number 111 wherever you see it." From President Kendrick 
​Elder Smith and I (mostly I, because I use my camera 87 x more than the average missionary) started this picture thing. our goal is 111 baptisms and here is a picture of our name tags by a sign and the temperature of our baptismal font is 111 degrees​

 Playing with lego candy after planning at night (Tyson)
 Sister Baker is one of my favorite people ever. this is the gift that she gave us for the 4th, she is super cool! I love her family, except I think that her son is breaking up with his girlfriend and they were like the hope of the YSA branch haha.
(Sister Baker is the person I received the surprise picture of Riley)
Ribeye steak from the Ford's (happy birtday 'merica) 
(now I know he ate good on the 4th) 
Sunset in Temecula before the fireworks
Watching the Fire works from our balcony 
Elder Samuel Adams (Orem, UT) playing the national anthem (how appropriate)
 Shipping off Elder Skenindore to his real mission in Brazil. He finaly got his visa after waiting TEN MONTHS. hopefully he can learn Portuguese before his mission ends haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment