Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 28, 2014

Hello Everyone,

Sorry the Library is really busy today so we are having to share a computer this week, so I will have to be short. 

For the 24th, nothing was any different here in Temecula, but Members took us to Soup Plantation for lunch and Bishop Meldrum took us to a 50's diner for dinner (he got really really sick with a viral infection, I hope it wasn't from the food)

We had a multi stake ysa family home evening in murieta, and it was an awesome Luau. they made the missionaries get up and learn how to do the hauka and it was a lot of fun.

We had a great week full of teaching lessons to our investigators and it has been great!

So sorry about this being short! I will do better next week!

I know that this church is true! I love it so much!

Elder Strong 

No comments:

Post a Comment