Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just a quicky :)

Mom,
Ward Council is the bomb, just don't fall into the temptation of doing tons of calendar planning during it, there is a huge opportunity to have spiritual revelation about people who need help, even if you don't talk about them.
 
It is more than what I do, because I am doing it as a missionary, you are a YW president, the future of the church is in you r hands. If it weren't for YM, I would definitely not be in the church right now. or ever, for that matter. I think it is an awesome calling to have.
 
LOVE YOU

Elder James Riley Strong



On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:46 AM, Alice Strong <avstrong73@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I went to my first Ward Counsel yesterday. It was pretty intense. I think it will be fun to have this calling. It might get hard at times but I should be able to handle it. It was a long day. I was at the church from 8:30am to 5:30pm...................but I'm sure nothing compared to what you do.

Thanks for my birthday card BTW. I think I forgot to thank you last week.

Anyway love you and hope you have a good week.

Mom

PS I got your shirt and will be sending you that package this week. 

PSS I guess Zoe went on a vacation with her family to Cali last week.

PSSS the Hall's were there too. Saw their family picture at Disneyland. I can't wait until we can go there again. I'm thinking after you get home and for Jason's graduation. 

I love you!!!!!

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment