Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23, 2013

Hey Things are going SUPER AWESOME here in the Dirty 'Dido.
We are having Pats Baptism at a members home in San Marcos, they have an awesome house with a pool that is going to be perfect for baptizing Pat.
We picked up a guy named Steve. I don't really know what I should tell you about him, but He is like 6'4 and 280 lbs. he has had a really.... different life. but he knows that the church is something he really needs to be apart of. he is reading and praying everyday, and we meet with him all of the time. He is a really big teddy bear. I think the sweetest guy I have ever met. we give him the cookies that we don't want to eat.
I have never seen missionary work go better than it has here, in the last month. we have been getting 3-5 referrals a week! it has been the best!
We had to come up with a boundary line for our ward to fit in a pair of sisters in the ward. so it will be interesting to see what it is like to share a ward. hopefully they don't steal the retirement community from me >:l
I am having so much fun! it is funny to train, I wear the Park rangers badge when we are around the apartment like it is a sheriffs badge. Elder Despain is fun to have around.
and that's all I have to say about that...
Elder Strong




Side note about badge - These are the badges I sent him and Zoe from our Yellowstone Trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment