Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 16, 2013

Hi,
 
Hows everyone doing? I have had an awesome time! Elder Despain is awesome! We have the funnest times together. I hope that we are having quality experiences that he can take with him for the rest of his mission, it is really cool to be with him at this part of his Mission. Training is super fun, I couldnt have asked for a better assignment.
 
Some struggles we have found are that we have similar attitudes and personalities, so we have a hard time motivating eachother, so we have to rely on the Lord to motivate us. But everything that we do together is fun. He is just a happy guy and a fun person to be around.
 
Pat is still getting ready for her Baptism, I think Elder Thunell and I are going to cary her into the font together to do the job. She says she is fond of the Firemans Carry. I am going to try and find some Postum for her to drink in the morning so she can kick the Decaff Coffee. and we are teaching her the Law of Tithing tomorrow so wish us luck. I have found that Chastity>Tithing any day. 
 
I hope that everything is going well for you,.
Thanks for all of the love and support. 
 
Love
Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment