Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 15, 2013 - Letter in the mail

I came home from work Monday to a nice surprise, a letter from Riley.

Dear Mom,                                                                                                         July 9, 2013

I am sooo tired but I don't want to take a nap. Well, I kinda do but I am not going to. We just helped some people empty a super gross storage unit. I almost got killed by a huge black widow. Luckily I got it off of my hand in time. It's the worst to help people on P-days. oh well.

I didn't get to write a good email to you this week the library was super busy, so my computer session was shorter than usual.

My new companion's name is Elder Despain from San Tan Valley, AZ. I am training him, so it's a different kind of relationship.

Just wanted to say hi, nothing new going on. I guess.........

Maybe this is why they invented email.

Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment