Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 18th, 2013

Oh man, what a long day!
 
We just got done with shopping, which didnt take long, because we didn't have any money haha. we went to the  San Diego Temple this morning, our session started at 9 so we had to get up at 5 in order to be obedient and go running and shower and everything to get there in time. a convert of about 14 months took us and did the session with us. I bought a MoTab cd and pocket BoM at the distribution center with my home card.
 
So real quick before I have to leave...
 
We found a new investigator named Pat. she is in her late 70's or 80's, she is an amputee (right leg, bellow the knee), and we had her read Alma 40 : 23. the Spirit was so strong you could taste it! She makes us oatmeal raisen cookies and loves it when we come over! we set her up with a sister who is in her complex who rides a motorized chair so they can scoot to church together on sunday. thats the best we've figured out thus far. (Mom and Dad; read my patriarchal blessing and think of Pat). I have seen a ton of miracles happen since I got to the 'dido, I have a good feeling of what is to come!
 
There is a World wide broadcast on sunday regarding missionary work, you guys should see about going to it, it should be awesome, the whole gang is going to be there (Monson, Packer, ect.)
 
So, now I have to Email President Cook for the last time, and then gotta go cut this hair!

Love,
Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment