Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013 - Email to Dad

Dear Dad, things are going great, it is really good weather, except it is cold when it rains. I am adjusted to the climate already, which means I am a wuss now, and it is cold if it is lower than 65. It is a mission wide rule for us to run 30 minutes every morning, I hope that the new mission president keeps that rule, because I want to make that a lasting habit. you should feel how firm my legs are from all of the hills here! haha and I have been trying to pair that up with eating healthy, but between all of the junk food everyone sends me and members happily spooning vanilla ice cream into our mouths, I'd say there is room for improvement. I make grilled chicken for lunch and a salad with that usually, also have been making rice with terryaki chicken, I love cooking!

 Thanks for taking care of the Subaru and all of my junk haha, it means a lot.

Take care, Love you

Riley


On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Scott Strong <scottstrong73@hotmail.com> wrote:
Riley

How are things in the Sun?  It has been getting a little warmer here, almost 35!!  I hope things are going well with you.  I have been doing about the same as usual, I got the fish tank up and am trying to sort a couple things out with the filter system before adding fish.  I threw in some feeders and killed most of them in the filter system.  I am getting ready to go paint the bumper on the Subaru and clean it up to sell, I sold your propane kit off the Toyota yesterday.  I also have some leads for the rest of your parts.  My shoulder keeps giving me trouble, I worked out last week and don't feel like i can now.  I am going to just have to start running a lot more so I feel like i'm in better shape.  Do you still get up and run?  I hope you do that your whole mission.  I was so happy to be with Sue when she took her last breath last week, it was so hard to do but It was like she was waiting for me.   

Let me know if you need something, I love you and am so proud of you.

Love Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment