Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26, 2013 - hey howdy hey

Hey just got your package! thanks for the Apron, that will be nice!

Also thanks for the gift cards, we are pretty much out of money for this month haha so we are going to use those fa-show

Sorry I didn't take any pics this week, we have been super busy and there is nothing exciting any more. I was in Laguna Beach for 48 hours with a Zone Leader but we were super busy, we taught a family that lived in a HUGE house with an elevator in it, on the cliff over looking the ocean. the room we taught them in was the game room with legit poker tables and a craps table. a safe full of cash no doubt, and a full bar with a bartender employed haha. their son just got baptized last year, and the dad is a very inactive member. but they are nice, and support their son. they showed us around their place and it felt like being at the forum shops in vegas.

The next transfer is in two weeks, it should be pretty interesting to see what happens, I will most likely get a new comp, but don't know if I will stay or go. most likely I will stay, but I feel like I will be sent somewhere else... but idk.

Sorry not a  very good letter today,

hope everything is good

Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment