Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 11, 2014

Hey Everyone,

This week was great, we had a lot of success, and our hard work is paying off!

We set a baptismal date with our friend, we will call him Paul, (names have been changed to protect the individual)

Paul is a great guy, who has always had a ton of Mormon friends, but never wanted to join the church, because he wasn't interested in religion at all. He is now 26 and he is meeting with us at his best friends parents house, and is finding a faith in Jesus Christ. He reminds me of myself, and his friends remind me of the Halls, it is really cool how he gets so much support from his family and his friends family, like I do :)

A lot of busy things this week, we had to take two missionaries half way to the airport, one of them was finished with his 2 years and was on cloud nine, and the other was going home close to his 1 year mark for health reasons (the back problems) and was really torn apart. It was really interesting to see the differences in their attitudes when it came to going home. 

I love the mission and I am really happy I have so much time left!

Today we are going to the Mile's house for a Zone Party, I will get you some pics for next week!

Love you!

Elder James Riley Strong
 
HOLINESS TO THE LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment