Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 16, 2013

Well, I am getting transferred after all. 7 1/2 months here was a trip. I got to know a lot of people and I am really happy with how things worked out. I think one more transfer would have been a little too long, so it worked out just right, I have today to say my goodbyes and teach a few more lessons, so I am happy. :)
 
I have no idea where I could go. I don't even have a thought of where it could be. I just want to see another part of the mission and meet more people.

I'M SO ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT COULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!
 
Any ways. This week was really busy, we did a lot of service. We built Bethlehem for a thing that this Methodist Church does on christmas. It was tons of fun, it took FOREVER. We had used sheets of ply wood framed with 1x2's and srewed them all together, and painted, and made everything look like it was authentic with staw and palm leaves. I am happy that we got to do it.
 
Any ways, hope everything goes ok for the holidays. talk to you on christmas!

Elder James Riley Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment