Friday, November 15, 2013

November 12, 2013 - THIS WEEK ON: THE DISTRICT

Something amazing happened. I was on exchanges with Elder Petersen, Elder Boehme was together with Elder English in our area. They had an appointment with one of our new investigators. Elder Boehme has only been out for 6 days and Elder English 6 weeks, but I felt that I should put them together and let them try to do it on their own. They planned the lesson all on their own, and taught her with a member with them. They set a baptismal date! I didn't even tell them that they should try to! they did it all on their own, and the member told me that they did very well in the lesson.

Ahh... it feels good to see my posterity shine haha..... there is some missionary cheese for ya.

There are a ton of good things happening in the district. Hopefully we can keep it going, I am really extra busy for the next 4 weeks with exchanges and planning for district meetings, I like it because it feels like I have a ton more investigators than I actually do.

Sorry that I forgot to tell you that I was going to email today instead of Monday. Basically, if it is a holiday on Monday, P-day will be on Tuesday.


no cool pictures this week, but I found a good way to study the New Testament . Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Thank you Library lost and found.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment